Trustpoint.One has partnered with a dynamic and interesting AmLaw 100 law firm in their search for an In-House Data Privacy Attorney. This is a unique opportunity to support the office of the General Counsel of a leading law firm. The duties of the In-House Data Privacy Attorney will include:
- Lead the privacy negotiation process
- Interpret privacy regulations
- Analyze legal and financial risk; develop mitigation strategies
- Create solutions for resolving disputes
- Work directly with Firm business leaders for all new contracts and current contract renewals
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified In-House Contracts Attorney will have a JD and at least 5 years of experience, ideally from a large law firm or corporation. Must have advanced knowledge of and strong experience with US privacy laws such as HIPAA, GDPR and/or CCPA. Experience working with business-related contracts such as technology, real estate leases, vendor, supplier and more agreements is a requirement. Certification in CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPP/A is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to support the in-house department of a leading, global law Firm!
Interested and qualified In-House Data Privacy Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.