Trustpoint One is proud to partner with a leading law firm in its search for a Paralegal to support the Global Chief Privacy Officer. The highly analytic Paralegal will join a 3 person team based in Philadelphia on a temporary basis. The position can be remote but Paralegals in the Philadelphia area have the option of working out of the firm’s local office.
Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Data mapping and record or processing;
- Legitimate Interest Assessments and Data Protection Impact Assessments;
- Compliance Initiative Overflow;
- Vendor Review Overflow
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Paralegal Certificate;
- Possess strong writing skills
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in data privacy regulation and contracts review;
- IAPP certification is a plus;
- Experience with privacy auditing and/compliance a plus.
Interested and qualified Data Privacy Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume and writing sample in Word format, for immediate consideration.