Trustpoint.One is seeking an experienced Discovery Paralegal who is eager to work with a respected Metro Detroit law firm! This direct hire position will offer the right candidate an opportunity to join a respected national practice with offices in Troy, MI. The Litigation/Discovery Paralegal will have experience with commercial litigation, products liability and other litigation matters and will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks that include:
- Management of large volume of complex cases with large document productions
- Analysis of technical information received - provide summary for reports and discovery responses.
- Drafting and preparation of technical/legal documents and letters
- Prepare response to discovery requests (organizing/indexing data – hard copy materials and electronic).
- Analyzing engineering documents and various other file materials, and preparing these materials for electronic production
- Revise product manuals
- Prepare responses to motions
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified Litigation/Discovery Paralegal should have some experience as a litigation/discovery paralegal, ideally from a large law firm. Strong automotive/mechanical aptitude or experience is necessary, as well as to be familiar with engineering drawings and specifications.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy team!
Interested and qualified Litigation/Discovery Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.