Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator
Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with an AmLaw 100 firm in its search for a temporary Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator. The Coordinator can sit in Boston, Philadelphia, New York or Washington, DC and will assist the Diversity and Inclusion Manager. The firm offers a hybrid schedule.
Diversity and Inclusion Job Responsibilities:
- Processing requests for sponsorship of various events, programs, and organizations and coordinating the logistics with the individual attorneys and/or practice groups.
- Processing expense reimbursements and invoices.
- Managing the D&I inbox and disseminating emails to appropriate members of the D&I team.
- Scheduling and coordinating internal meeting logistics, including, but not limited to, agendas, conference calls, video conferences, and conference room bookings.
- Calendar management in Outlook
- Maintaining D&I and affinity group pages on intranet site.
- Coordinating and tracking participation in D&I programs across the firm.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for D&I team members, as necessary.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Human Resources or a related field and a minimum of two years of related experience, preferably in a professional services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including grammar and punctuation), as well as strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess effective problem solving and time management skills, the ability to multi-task, independent decision making, discretion and judgment.
- Possess the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced skills in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working with Sharepoint is highly desired.
- Flexibility to work overtime.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume in Word Format.