Trustpoint.One is seeking a Docket Clerk, with mass tort experience, for a temp-to-hire position! Our client is a leading plaintiff law firm with offices in Ridgefield Park, NJ. This is a great opportunity to join a busy and growing team who routinely works on high-profile legal cases! The Docket Clerk will be responsible for duties that include:
- Assist with all aspects of preparing and managing the daily court calendar; eFiling documents with courts
- Identify and prepare document packages for attorneys in connection with their court appearances
- Review incoming orders, motions and other documents in order to schedule appearances, depositions and other calendar events
- Monitor case files to ensure that critical deadlines are calendared and attended to
- General office duties, including occasionally assisting paralegals with litigation duties
The qualified Docket Clerk will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Previous law firm is required; mass tort litigation firm experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- eFiling experience, ideally in New Jersey
- Outgoing and looking forward to working as part of a team
- Very organized, with high attention to detail
- Dedication and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks
- Good computer skills; familiarity with litigation case management software is a plus
Our client is eager to hire! If you are interested in working with a dynamic team, we want to hear from you!
Qualified and interested Legal Docket Clerks are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.