Trustpoint is excited to partner with an internationally respected, AmLaw 100 firm in their search of a Docket Coordinator in their Richmond office. This position works closely with other members of the Docket Department and is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic firm!
- Knowledge and application of County, State and U.S. District Court rules and regulations. Stays current on rule changes
- Maintains civil, appellate and bankruptcy databases
- Receives and reviews documents (correspondence, e-mails, forms, pleadings, etc.) submitted to the Docket Department for processing
- Utilizes CompuLaw Vision and its incorporated rule sets to automatically calculate due dates, deadlines and/or events
- Manually modifies docket event descriptions as requested and/or required; manually overrides resulting due dates, deadlines and/or events as necessary
- Performs quality control checks and balances; and has accountability for accuracy of docket events processed
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree (preferred)
- 3+ litigation experience (preferred)
- CompuLaw or similar rules based docketing software experience
- Paralegal Certificate (preferred)
- Accurate typing, word processing skills and strict attention to detail
- To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must possess the abilities or aptitudes to proficiently perform each of the responsibilities and accountabilities described above, with or without reasonable accommodation
The salary range for this role is $60,000-$70,000 (also eligible for Overtime), depending on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration!