Great opportunity for an experienced eDiscovery Analyst to join a leading law firm in their Washington DC office on a direct hire basis. The person in this role will support the Litigation Technology & Support department that supports the eDiscovery needs of the firm’s clients and case teams and will help with day-to-day technical tasks that are completed on time and within specifications. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support eDiscovery workflows from data ingestion, data manipulation, and production of eDiscovery materials
- Export and upload documents to/from review platform
- Perform Boolean searches and generate reports in review platform
- Enter project requests into work order tracking system
- Manipulate and verify data
- Manage deliverables and deadlines
- Ensure proper data handling procedures
- Manage multiple eDiscovery projects and requests
- Communicate job specifications with ESI Specialists and Manager
- Provide eDiscovery support to case teams and Litigation Technology team
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred; technical degree preferred.
- Technical experience required.
- 0-1 years of eDiscovery experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a professional services environment required; law firm experience preferred.
- Previous eDiscovery/litigation support or similar legal experience preferred, including previous experience working independently with clients and litigation teams
- Must be self-motivated, yet willing to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat to include redacting and redlining expertise.)
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure, meet frequent deadlines, and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication (including spelling and grammar) and interpersonal skills are required.
- Flexible attitude and the ability to deal well with changing assignments and priorities; willingness to learn and acquire advanced duties, and provide support to varied office members.
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism.
If you would like to learn more about the eDiscovery Analyst position available in Washington, DC, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.