The Chicago office of Trustpoint International (Trustpoint.One) has an immediate need for an Attorney interested in training to become an eDiscovery Analyst.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the inside operations and become an expert in the area of eDiscovery and Managed Legal Services.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following qualifications:
- JD from US Accredited Law School, or, LL.M. from US accredited Law School
- Current license to practice in at least one US State
- A minimum of one year experience as a document review attorney
- A strong desire to learn the latest state of the art eDiscovery and AI Technology from a leader in the world of Managed Legal Services
- Excellent academic credentials
- Top communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to supervise projects and be a team leader
This is a permanent salaried position offering a full range of benefits and a highly competitive market salary.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org