Trustpoint.One is pleased to be supporting a leading eDiscovery company in their search for an experienced eDiscovery and Review Project Manager. This is a 3+ month contract position that offers the opportunity for remote work and part-time hours! The eDiscovery and Review Project Manager will be responsible for duties that include:
- Administration of Relativity Software
- Database design and implementation
- Provide technical assistance when needed
- Establishment of workflow to ensure efficient document reviews
- Assist with collection of documents
- Assist with running managed reviews
- Assist with data processing and analytics
The qualified eDiscovery and Review Project Manager will have at least 5 years of legal eDiscovery experience. End user knowledge, software programming and advanced experience with litigation support systems such as Relativity are critical for this position. Bachelor’s degree is mandatory; preference is for JD or Attorney with strong eDiscovery end user experience and a technical background. Advanced certification in Relativity is a strong plus.
This position offers the flexibility for 20-30 hours of work per week and the opportunity to work on a remote basis!
Interested and qualified eDiscovery and Review Project Managers are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.