Trustpoint.One is seeking an eDiscovery Client Services Analyst for an indefinite temporary assignment, with the possibility to convert to a direct hire position. The eDiscovery Client Services Analyst will primarily work remotely, but in the event that traveling in to an office is necessary, a candidate based in New York or on the East Coast is preferred.
The eDiscovery Client Services Analyst is the right hand to the Client Manager. As a direct support, Client Services Analysts are professionals with a working knowledge of how service offerings fit into a legal and discovery framework. They have an aptitude and skill for technology-based and logic-based work. They are accountable for all work assignments and work product; they work effectively in a team environment; they are capable of handling a heavy, dynamic and expanding case load; and emergency situations. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assume responsibility for quality and timeliness of all tasks delegated by Client Managers and will assist with media processing, technical issues, user accounts, reporting, review management, searches, remediation, metadata management, and auditing.
- Participate in internal communications on standard processes and reporting.
- Participate in meetings and conference calls regarding current projects, updates and projections; lead as directed by Sr. Client Manager.
- Troubleshoot application and data issues and direct to the appropriate internal contacts.
- Complete standard tasks with limited instruction and supervision.
- Understand and mitigate risk.
- Escalate high risk, complex or problematic issues to Manager.
- Manage complex projects and work requests with consistent accuracy and completeness.
- Work collaboratively and productively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong aptitude for Technology.
- Possess understanding of eDiscovery processes and industry; litigation support experience or exposure.
- Possess strong technical grasp of technology tools and platform intricacies.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven self-direction and proactive by nature.
- Capable of multi matter management and multi-tasking.
- Proven time management skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to think logically and provide creative solutions to complex problems
- Translate technical language and terms to non-technical client base
- Flexible in work hours and availability.
If you would like to learn more about the eDiscovery Client Services Analyst position, please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.