A prestigious midtown law firm is seeking an eDiscovery Litigation Support Specialist to support its New York office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Previous experience in law firm or third-party vendor supporting litigation department with all aspects of E-Discovery needs, including project management, technical support, analyst support.
• Serve as a liaison between the legal team, IT personnel, vendors, and records management personnel.
• Possess and stay abreast of current eDiscovery best practices, industry trends, and expert knowledge of evolving eDiscovery products and services.
• Develop, implement, and oversee process improvements and quality control measures relevant to eDiscovery.
• Possess a minimum of 4 years relevant experience in eDiscovery and related areas, including experience with managing the full EDRM lifecycle for litigation and experience in responding to discovery and regulatory requests.
• Demonstrated ability to manage external vendors to ensure quality and timeliness of work product. • Confer with external vendors and service providers to create and ensure adherence to specifications for data collection, processing, and production.
• Provide general support to litigation group as needed. Ideal candidate will have the following abilities and skills: Bachelor’s degree Expert competency with common eDiscovery software and review platforms, including Relativity, DISCO, Nuix, etc.
3-4 years of relevant experience with law firm or external eDiscovery vendor Proficiency , Must be familiar with Relativity review platform