Trustpoint.One is helping our client find an eDiscovery Paralegal to join their Dallas/ Plano office.
The eDiscovery Paralegal manages legal hold matters and processes electronically stored information (ESI) to prepare data for attorney and paralegal review. They will keep track of legal hold memorandum, conduct interviews with custodians, create ESI collection projects for IT Security processing, help with data deliverable activities necessary for Legal Hold matter management, and deliver processed data and reports in a timely manner. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated knowledge of the legal system, legal terminology, the legal hold process, and should be technically proficient
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal certificate from an ABA certified paralegal program and/or 3 years of experience performing paralegal duties in a litigation support environment utilizing advanced eDiscovery systems/tools
- Proficiency with data hosting services, case administration, loading data into database applications, performing queries, preparing exports, processing and ingesting ESI etc.
- Strong understanding of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Proficiency with Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with litigation support applications such as Relativity, including processing and hosting tools, such as Exterro Fusion, Nebula etc.
- Exceptional computer and internet research skills with the ability to learn new software applications quickly
- High degree of responsiveness and attention to detail
- Advanced written communication skills
Salary is commensurate with industry knowledge and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.