Great opportunity for an experienced eDiscovery Project Manager to join the electronic discovery/document review services team of a leading law firm in either their Columbia, SC; Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA; or Washington, D.C. office on a direct hire basis. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and liaison between the counsel and client teams and review teams ensuring that the requirements of the project are met from implementation through closeout.
- Manage multiple teams to move data through the EDRM while substantively and technologically supporting the attorney teams leading discovery efforts.
- Prepare documentation needed for matter support, including project specifications, tracking, review manuals, and reports.
- Monitor daily activity, provide status reports, and administer feedback to first-level reviewers to resolve unforeseen issues and ensure projects stay on track.
- Communicate regularly with the QC and leadership teams to track project progress and ensure timeline compliance, while also ensuring quality standard along with performing final quality checks before the deliverable is sent to the client.
- Juris Doctorate/JD degree required.
- License to practice law in good standing in the relevant state
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing large document review teams.
- Experience in managing quality control process for document review projects.
- Working knowledge of litigation technology, including key applications, databases and programs such as Relativity, ClarVergence, Concordance, Cellebrite, and Clearwell.
- Possess strong analytical skills in order to evaluate quality of production sets through complex queries, metrics, and other tools.
- Excellent project management skills, including experience in developing management reports, processes and systems that produce predictable results on time and on budget for large complex projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal and team-management skills required for providing guidance and feedback to review and QC teams.
If you would like to learn more about the eDiscovery Project Manager position available in Columbia, SC; Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA; or Washington, D.C., then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.