Trustpoint.One is hiring an eDiscovery Staff Attorney who is client focused, organized, and has a team-oriented approach. An eDiscovery Staff Attorney is on the forefront of litigation support, providing services for all aspects of ESI data processing procedures, quality control, and production.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conducts legal review and codes documents (including but not limited to electronic files, communications, and video and audio recordings) for relevance, responsiveness, and privilege
- Conducts complex, nuanced privilege analysis and applies redactions
- Prepares logs of withheld and/or redacted documents
- Prepares fact chronologies and summaries of noteworthy documents
- Executes quality control processes of previously reviewed documents, including pre-production QC, and provides feedback as necessary
- Collaborates closely with team members across offices on matter management and review efficiency
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, oral and written communication and language skills, technology skills including familiarity with document review platforms, and attention to detail
- Ability to supervise others effectively
- Flexibility to work extended and often unpredictable hours, including weekends and holidays
Salary is commensurate with industry knowledge and experience. This is a non-partnership track position. Client offers a hybrid in-office / remote work schedule to provide greater flexibility. Bar admission in Ohio.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.