Trustpoint.One’s managed review provider client is looking to hire an experienced e-Discovery Technology Analyst on a contract-to-hire basis. The position is a remote job opportunity and the daily work schedule will be based on Eastern Standard Time. The hourly pay rate will be based on prior experience.
Our client is seeking a candidate with expert level experience with technology platforms to support their eDiscovery, Managed Review and Data Privacy client needs. The candidate will report to the Director of IT and the project management teams to solve their client’s data challenges by consulting on and implementing e-Discovery related technology solutions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Consult with the project management team to implement technology solutions for clients. This may include assessing project requirements, determining ideal technology configurations and workflow development.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on technologies and/or tools when advising clients.
- Leads the implementation and execution of technology solutions, which may include:
eDiscovery: Relativity and Everlaw; Analytic: Brainspace, Structured analytics, AI and predictive coding; Data Privacy: TrustArc and OneTrust; Project Management: Ticketing systems and collaboration tools; and Visual Analytic and Reporting: Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
- Manage data workflows, including data intake, data processing and migration, productions, etc.
- Conducts internal and external technology trainings.
- Provides ongoing project and technology support for internal and external teams.
- Develops and prepares standardized and ad hoc reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-years of experience managing data and technology related to eDiscovery and/or Data Privacy
- Ability to solve practical problems and handle situations where limited standardization and/or specific direction is available.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects with differing platforms
- Ability to communicate information to management, employees, clients and other outside parties.
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Ability to proactively recognize needs, adapt plans, and manage expectations.
- Exceptional client service skills with the ability to build rapport and trust.
Interested and qualified eDiscovery Technology Analysts are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.