Trustpoint.One has partnered with an AmLaw 100 law firm, with offices in both NYC and in NJ, in their search for an experienced Employment Attorney for a long-term, open-ended contract position. The Employment Attorney will be focused on matters that will include:
- Conducting workplace and compliance investigations
- Review and negotiation of employment contracts and agreements
- Drafting employment law and policies
- Drafting and responding to discovery
- Court appearances when needed
- Leading wage and hour audits
- Providing human resources-related advice
- Drafting of documents that include NDAs, severance agreements and more
- Other duties as needed
The qualified Employment Attorney will have a minimum of 10+ years of proven and progressive employment-related experience, ideally from another AmLaw 200 law firm, and will be a member, in good standing, of the New York and/or New Jersey Bars. Experience working on employment-related litigation matters is a plus. Additional Human Resources experience is a large plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Attorney who is seeking a flexible opportunity to join a leading law firm and work on high-profile matters.