Trustpoint Legal Talent Solutions has partnered with a top-ranked Connecticut law firm in their search for an Employment Attorney for their growing team. The ideal candidate for this position will have 10+ years of experience with a wide range of Employment Law matters including employer side counseling, employment law disputes, and related litigation matters. The Employment attorney’s practice will include the following:
- Providing legal counsel to employers on various matters, including human resources issues, wage and hour law, state agency claims and audits, employee benefits, employment agreements and policy related issues, FMLA matters, compliance and investigatory matters, and employment related litigation.
- Creating employment policies and handbooks.
- Identifying and assessing legal risks and opportunities within the employment area and advising accordingly.
- Providing education and training on employment related legal matters, policies and procedures.
- 10+ years’ of experience as an attorney in employment law counseling and litigation is required
- JD from an accredited law school and admission in good standing in Connecticut, or eligible for reciprocity, required
The position will ideally be situated in the firm’s Hartford office, however, there is flexibility for a partial remote work schedule.
If you would like to learn more about the Employment Attorney position that Trustpoint Legal Talent Solutions has available in Connecticut, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.