https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png 0 0 Toni Morlas-Woodard https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png Toni Morlas-Woodard2023-03-14 16:17:172023-03-14 16:17:18Employment Compliance Administrator (Paralegal or Attorney)
Employment Compliance Administrator (Paralegal or Attorney)
Trustpoint.One is pleased to partner with a leading corporate client in its search for an Employment Compliance Administrator. The successful candidate will be a Paralegal or Junior Attorney with employment law and compliance experience. This is a great opportunity to work on a long-term contract role that offers the flexibility of a hybrid schedule in the Metro Detroit area (West).
Employment Compliance Administrator Responsibilities
- Meet with attorneys, clients, and other professionals to discuss assigned cases or projects and assist with management of the same.
- Manage internal hotline of employment matters.
- Research and analyze statutes, regulations, legal articles, judicial decisions, and other legal sources; provides written analysis to attorneys.
- Interview clients and witnesses and prepare summaries of their statements.
- Prepare, organize, store, and retrieve case files, which may include evidence, exhibits, depositions, pleadings, and other items.
- Assist attorneys with trial preparation, which may include attending trials and hearings.
- Develop and maintain records regarding billable hours spent on specific cases.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Paralegal Studies preferred; Associate degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or Juris Doctor preferred.
- Case management and prior paralegal experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of legal language and principles, research methods, court pleadings and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be able to travel as needed to meet business needs (approximately 10%).
Qualified candidates should submit a resume in Word Format.