Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with the Columbia, South Carolina office of a well-regarded regional law firm in their search for an experienced Employment Litigation Paralegal. The ideal candidate will handle the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation and handle all electronic filing of pleadings and discovery in federal and state court cases
- Assist with preparation of documents in administrative matters
- Analyze, review, and organize documents and data produced during discovery
- Prepare document production and responses to discovery requests and deposition summaries
- Prepare records and deposition subpoenas
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
- Paralegal certification; and
- Three or more years of litigation paralegal experience.
If you are interested in this available position, please submit your resume below.