Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnered with a small law firm located in Mission Valley in need of an Entry Level Paralegal to serve as a ‘jack of all trades.’ This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to learn and grow.
The Entry Level Paralegal responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Receptionist duties
- Requesting and following up on requests for medical records
- Following up with and requesting information from clients and medical providers
- Maintaining files
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Good follow through
- Paralegal certificate a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience ($17+/hour)
- PTO and sick days
Qualified individuals interested in learning more about the Entry Level Paralegal opening are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration!