Great opportunity for an experienced Estate Administration Paralegal to join a top law firm, in their Stamford, CT office, on a direct hire basis. This paralegal will prepare fiduciary accountings and income tax returns along with management of trust accounts.
- 3-5+ years of trust administration and tax preparation experience is preferred.
- Experience as a paralegal in other, similar areas of law may be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Paralegal Certificate or Accounting degree preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to deal directly with clients and work well independently or with a team.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong Excel skills.
If you would like to learn more about the Estate Administration Paralegal position available in Stamford, CT, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.