Trustpoint.One is currently working with a respected Metro Detroit law firm, on a direct hire opportunity for an Estate Planning Paralegal in their Bloomfield Hills office. This position is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing practice and offers a competitive salary and a great work/life balance. The right candidate should possess at least 5+ years of experience handling transactions related to estate planning matters.
- Drafting and reviewing estate planning documents
- Frequent client contact
- Updating and responding to client inquiries
- Support the estate planning practice group with additional responsibilities, as assigned
- Bachelor and/or Paralegal degree preferred
- 5+ years' experience handling estate planning matters
- Trust administration and probate experience is helpful
- Prior experience with Wealth Counsel software is very helpful!
If you would like to learn more about the Estate Planning Paralegal position available in Metro Detroit - please submit your resume, in Word format.