Great opportunity for an experienced Estate Planning Paralegal to join the legal department of a financial institution in Wilmington, DE on a temporary basis. The Paralegal will perform estate planning review of Estate and Trust matters of simple to sophisticated estate plans, including Last Wills & Testaments, Revocable Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, and other trust vehicles, working with internal stakeholders. The Paralegal will achieve the objectives of the larger team by (i) ensuring the provision of effective, high-level client service, (ii) increasing efficiencies and productivities, and (iii) communicating among stakeholders. Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs estate planning review of Estate and Trust matters of simple to sophisticated estate plans, including Last Wills & Testaments, Revocable Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, and other trust vehicles, working with internal stakeholders.
- Delivers upon pre-determined templates with excellent attention to detail and clarity.
- Manages technological solutions to produce comprehensive review for a layman audience.
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders to understand and communicate work scope assumptions and resources.
- Adheres to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Maintains internal control standards, including timely escalation of matters and concerns with internal stakeholders.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two (2) years of estate and trust planning paralegal and administrative experience, or in lieu thereof, a combined minimum of two (2) years of higher education and/or work experience with a focus on estates and trusts.
- Demonstrates a strong level of proficiency in the use of personal computers and software packages (such as Microsoft Office).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger planning and fiduciary planning team.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like to learn more about the Estate Planning Paralegal position available in Wilmington, DE, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.