Trustpoint.One is partnered with a well-known and reputable Cincinnati law firm seeking a Probate Paralegal. This permanent opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits, with responsibilities that will include:
- Drafting estate planning documents including wills, trusts, healthcare directives, etc.
- Working closely with attorneys and Probate Court for full administration of estates, appointment of Trustee and filing the necessary document for Testamentary Trusts; appointment of Guardian and filing the necessary documents and reports for guardianships
- Preparing state and federal tax returns
- Preparing gift tax returns
- Preparing forms for adoptions and name changes
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience in estate planning, probate and/or tax matters
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have law firm/law office experience
Qualified Probate Paralegals are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.