TrustPoint.One is partnered with a national law firm seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant. Qualified candidates must be energetic and customer service focused. Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging client meetings, both onsite and offsite; offsite meetings will require booking and coordinating all travel arrangements; onsite meetings will include assisting with IT matters, video conferences and conference calls
- Greeting clients when they arrive to the office location and seating them in the appropriate conference rooms
- Managing internal events; meeting and coordinating with staff members on scheduled
- Stocking conference rooms and kitchens when needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience as an assistant; law firm experience would be preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
Qualified Executive Administrative Assistants are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.