Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a global firm in its search for an attorney to join the tax department of the firm’s New York City office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of executive compensation and employee benefits experience in mergers and acquisition, public company representation, and corporate finance transactions.
- Familiarity with tax and securities laws relating to executive compensation and employee benefits, including ERISA, is required.
- Significant experience in company representation and compensation disclosure issues and a broad array of transactional executive compensation and benefits matters (and the tax, securities and other relevant law associated with such matters).
- Admitted, in good standing to the bar of New York.
- Top tier law school and grades.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume in Word Format.