Great opportunity for an experienced paralegal with some family law experience to join a boutique family law firm in Columbia. MD on a temporary basis with the potential to convert to a direct hire position to assist attorneys with all phases of family law matters.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; some college coursework required
- 3-5 years of paralegal experience, with 1-2 of this experience in family law
- Solid computer proficiency and some prior experience utilizing a case management is a plus
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with clients
- Experience drafting pleadings and correspondence and responding to discovery requests
- Must be supportive, understanding, flexible and collaborative.
If you would like to learn more about the Family Law Paralegal position available in Columbia, MD, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.