Excellent opportunity for an experienced Fiduciary Accountant with the Private Client Services team at a top law firm in NYC. In this role, the Fiduciary Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing fiduciary income tax returns and maintenance of accounts and records for various estates and trusts
- Preparing various tax returns including estate and gift, and private foundation returns
- Calculating estate and gift tax for estate planning matters
- Computing commissions and calculating unitrust and annuity payments
- Coordinating distributions to various trust beneficiaries and arranging for payment of estimated taxes
- Managing timely filing of returns
The qualified Fiduciary Accountant will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in this role for a Law Firm or in a similar role at an Accounting Firm or in a Bank Trust Department. Must have knowledge of ProSystem or Gosystem, and Omega or OneSource Software a plus. Experience with various tax form, including 1041’s, 706’s, 709’s, and 990-PF’s, is required.
This firm is known for its collaborative and congenial culture, and for being a great place to work. Excellent base salary and overall compensation package.
If you would like to learn more about the Fiduciary Accountant position available in NYC, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.