Trustpoint.One has partnered with a well-known financial services law firm that is seeking an experienced Financial Services Associate. This opportunity offers the chance to join a growing financial services group. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong litigation skills working with banks and lenders, and excellent academic credentials. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Legal research
- Preparing case evaluations and summaries
- Preparing and arguing dispositive motions
- Handling depositions
- Trial prep
- 2+ years’ experience in litigation
- Experience working with banks and lenders
- Licensed to practice in California
- Excellent academic credentials
Qualified Financial Services Associate are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.