Are you an attorney, paralegal, or translator – fluent in French? We are seeking a team of Foreign Language Reviewers for an upcoming French Document Review project, expected to start during the week of June 3rd. Prior document review or translation experience is preferred, but not required. This project is expected to last approximately 2 weeks and will be held in our state of the art project center, located in Troy, MI.
- Fluency in French
- Proof of native fluency or ability to complete Alta language test
- Availability to commit to project and during business hours (8am – 6pm)
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new software and concepts quickly
Our state-of-the-art review center in Troy offers:
- Great location with easy access to expressways
- Comfortable – not crowded! – review rooms with windows
- Two lunchrooms with hot coffee, microwaves, commercial-sized refrigerator, vending machines,
- On-site cafeteria and other close-by lunch options
- Free parking in a large, well-lit lot
Interested and qualified candidates, who are fluent in French are encouraged to submit their resume, in Word format (no PDFs or google docs, please), for immediate consideration to Lindsay.Omara@Trustpoint.One.