Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with a Las Vegas-based law firm in its search for a General Liability temporary attorney. The firm has a reputation for excellence in the legal community. This is a unique opportunity to work with a thriving, highly successful team of attorneys. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2 or more years of experience in general liability or insurance defense litigation, with strong research and writing abilities.
- Experience with construction defect litigation is preferred.
- The ability to work with multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining a high level of responsiveness.
- Exceptional attention to detail; and outstanding customer/client service skills.
- Nevada Bar is a plus, California Bar will be considered.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume below.