Great opportunity for an experienced Global Trade Compliance Attorney to join a company in East Hartford, CT on a long-term (6 months+) temporary basis. This position does allow for 100% remote work, ideally between the core hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conducts fair, impartial and professional investigations into potential Global Trade Compliance and Ethics & Compliance violations in both the US and Canada in an expeditious manner, with due attention to privacy and confidentiality.
- Upon conclusion of the investigation, determine if the situation requires disclosure to the appropriate regulators, and if so, draft disclosures.
- Bachelor’s degree required, JD preferred
- 2+ years of experience conducting investigations of potential violations of US Global Trade Regulations and controls is required.
- Additional experience with Canadian Export regulations is preferred
- US Citizenship Required
- Must be a collaborative team player, possess multi-tasking abilities, have a client focus, be adaptive and work effectively in a time sensitive and dynamic environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you would like to learn more about the Global Trade Compliance Attorney position available on a remote basis, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.