Trustpoint One is pleased to be partnered with an Am Law 100 industry leader in their search for an experienced Graphic Designer!
- On-site role in New York, NY
- Direct/Permanent Hire
Position Purpose and Objective
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for leveraging the Firm’s brand identity to execute on multiple concurrent design requests inclusive of graphic design, PowerPoint design, and video post-production. The Graphic Designer will contribute to the business development and marketing goals of the organization by ensuring the brand is professionally reflected in all internal and external materials.
- Complete graphic design, PowerPoint design, and video editing requests as needed to support marketing and business development efforts for the Firm
- Adhere to brand identity standards in all deliverables
- Work with the Lead Designer to expand the brand identity and design creative solutions to convey abstract concepts
- Operate camera(s) when required for occasional in-office video shoots (NYC)
- Ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects, obtain feedback from stakeholders, and quickly execute
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of projects, inclusive of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro
- Comprehensive experience in PowerPoint slide design utilizing an existing template and brand identity
- Proven portfolio of designs utilizing an existing brand identity
- Proficiency in video editing and standard motion graphics
- Bachelor’s degree (required) with an emphasis in graphic design
- At least 4 years of production design experience in an agency or corporate setting
- At least 2 years of video production / video editing experience in an agency or corporate setting
The company is committed to protecting the health and well-being of their employees and partners, their families, and members of the community against COVID-19. Accordingly, they require all partners and employees based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining an exemption on medical or religious grounds.