Trustpoint One is pleased to assist a top tier full service firm in its search for an attorney with demonstrated experience in health care transactional matters to join its Healthcare Transactions group in Columbus, Ohio. Expertise will include mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, affiliations and private equity deals. The firm offers a collaborative environment and a hybrid schedule with opportunities for advancement.
- Juris Doctor from an accredited university
- Member, in good standing, of the Ohio bar
- Minimum 5 years’ of demonstrated experience in health care transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, affiliations, private equity deals and other contractual arrangements (management arrangements, provider services agreements, physician employment agreements, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience counseling health care providers on a variety of regulatory matters including fraud and abuse, state licensure, corporate practice of medicine and Medicare and Medicaid billing and reimbursement issues is preferred
- Demonstrate a keen interest in developing and implementing relationship-building skills both internally and externally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent law school credentials and references
Qualified attorneys should submit their resume in Word format.