Well known managed legal services company located in the Atlanta perimeter area is now interviewing for the position of Human Resources Manager*.
This hybrid/remote position offers a highly competitive salary and a full range of benefits.
- In partnership with the Executive Staff, manage and support all areas of Human Resources.
- Manage existing HR staff.
- Oversee Employee Development, Employee Relations, and Performance Management.
- Responsible for oversight of administrative functions including benefits and wage and salary administration.
- Ensure compliance with EEOC, FLSA, FMLA and local and state employment laws.
- Partner with leadership team to align current and future needs into an overall integrated plan.
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years HR management experience and SHRM Certification required.
- Advanced Degree or JD preferred.
- Proven leadership, administrative, and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proven success in implementing effective HR plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build business relationships across a matrixed environment.
- Well-versed in a variety of Human Resources concepts, practices, and procedures.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Local applicants at this time
Trustpoint.One does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.