Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a leading international law firm in its search for an Immigration Paralegal, with business immigration experience for a long-term temporary position in Miami, FL. The position will report to the Regional Paralegal Manager and be responsible for supporting the attorneys in the Immigration Group.
- Prepare and file nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications for permanent residency and secondary benefits for foreign nationals.
- Organize and prepare petition packets for review and filings
- Communicate with employees and human resources professionals to gather needed information and documents required for the preparation of petitions and applications.
- Enter and maintain data in immigration case management system.
- Assist in responding to immigration inquiries in a timely manner.
- Enter time into Carpe Diem and adhere to submission deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- 2+ years' immigration experience, including both immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions is required.
- Attention to detail and organizations skills.
- Software skills including MS-Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel), WorkSite, Adobe Reader, Legal MacPac, LawLogix and other Immigration database tools; CarpeDiem
Interested and qualified Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.