Are you an Immigration Paralegal looking for new challenges? Trustpoint.One has partnered with a prominent NYC law firm in their search for a Business Immigration Paralegal. This direct hire opportunity offers an opportunity to become an integral part of a busy team with high-profile clientele! The Business Immigration Paralegal will be responsible for duties that include:
- Client interaction from intake through completion
- Maintain tickler system/database for timely filing of extensions, petitions, and applications
- Draft and coordinate applications and petitions for filing with Immigration and Naturalization Service and Department of Labor such as: sports and entertainment visas, H-1B Petitions, H-4 Applications, H-3 Petitions, PERM Applications, Immigrant Petitions, Nonimmigrant Visa Applications, Waiver Applications, Green Card renewal filings, and more
- Draft letters and affidavits supporting applications and petitions.
- Obtain and organize documents supporting applications and petitions.
- Research availability of foreign documents (i.e., birth, military, prison, and police records) and assist clients in obtaining them.
- Coordinate certification of foreign documents.
- Coordinate translation of foreign documents, and coordinate equivalency and evaluations of foreign degrees.
The qualified Business Immigration will have at least two years of experience handling a broad array of visas and applications in addition to having a Bachelor’s Degree. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are a must. Experience with Carpe Diem/Elite is also required.
This is a really great opportunity for an Immigration Paralegal who is detail-oriented, enjoys a fast paced environment and is eager to manage a large caseload. The firm offers excellent benefits and pleasant work surroundings!
Interested and qualified Business Immigration Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration, to email@example.com.