Trustpoint One is seeking an experienced Immigration Paralegal for a temporary position in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This position reports to the Paralegal Manager.
IP Patent Prosecution Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Assisting with preparation, filing, prosecution and maintenance of all patent applications and patents (U.S. and foreign)
- Daily review of client’s dockets
- Substantive reporting of actions issued by USPTO and foreign patent offices
- Monitor any Rule changes
- Manage worldwide client patent portfolios
- Correspond with foreign agents
- Assist in due diligence projects
- A minimum of five years of Intellectual Property experience in a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Excellent academic credentials and attainment of at least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent firm experience required.
- Knowledge of U.S. and foreign formality and legalization requirements
- Knowledge of electronic filings via EFS-Web with the USPTO and ePCT with the IB
- Knowledge of CPI docketing system (or equivalent patent docketing system) with ability to run client reports and dockets
- Understand docket deadlines and required actions needed to satisfy deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and closely with responsible attorneys/agents
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
If you’d like to learn more about the Temporary IP Patent Paralegal position in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania please submit your resume in Word format.