Exciting opportunity for an experienced Immigration Paralegal to support the Attorneys at a global law, with a Miami office. Trustpoint.One is seeking an Immigration Paralegal for a 4+ month project. The Immigration Paralegal should have experience drafting petitions, applications, and specialized support letters detailing eligibility for visa classification and other immigration benefits. This is a tremendous opportunity for candidates who meet the qualifications listed below.
- Maintain tickler system/database for timely filing of extensions, petitions, and applications
- Draft and coordinate applications and petitions for filing with Immigration and Naturalization Service and Department of Labor, including Consular filings such as: TN Applications, H-1B Petitions, H-4 Applications, H-3 Petitions, PERM Applications, Immigrant Petitions, Nonimmigrant Visa Applications, Waiver Applications, Green Card renewal filings, and more
- Draft letters and affidavits supporting applications and petitions.
- Obtain and organize documents supporting applications and petitions.
- Research availability of foreign documents (i.e., birth, military, prison, and police records) and assist clients in obtaining them.
- Coordinate certification of foreign documents.
- Coordinate translation of foreign documents, and coordinate equivalency and evaluations of foreign degrees.
- Bachelor’s degree and Paralegal certification from an ABA-approved program is required.
- Must have at least one year of immigration paralegal experience
- Must have experience doing non-immigrant work and drafting RFE’s
- Experience with INSZoom or other similar software
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to be considered for the contract Immigration Paralegal / Legal Assistant position in Miami offered through Trustpoint.One, please submit a resume, in Word format, highlighting relevant experience.