Hemophilia of Georgia (HoG), a non-profit and internationally recognized provider of medical programs and support services, has exclusively partnered with Trustpoint.One to conduct a search for an attorney to function as the company's In-House Counsel.
- Handle a wide range of compliance issues, claims, and other corporate matters related to the healthcare service industry
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues related to the company's services
- Advise executive management on all issues related to changes in compliance and regulatory matters
- Ensure compliance with Medicare regulations and all healthcare related federal and state agencies
- Ensure compliance with licensing and other statutory requirements
- Oversee and protect company Intellectual Property
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts and agreements
- Remain aware of changes on compliance and laws that directly relate to the operation of the business
- Manage outside counsel
- Serve on corporate leadership team and attend all board meetings
- JD from a US accredited law school
- BS in Business or related field
- Licensed to practice law in at least one US state
- Five plus years’ experience in a law firm or corporate environment
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare policy and compliance
- Stellar communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to maintain the highest level of ethics and confidentiality
This is not a remote position and requires the ability to work on-site at the HoG Atlanta corporate headquarters.
For immediate consideration, all applicants must submit a cover letter, salary requirements, and CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint.One does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.