Trustpoint.One is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to work with one of our top corporate clients in Wilmington, DE on a long-term (1 year+) temporary basis. The person in this role will work with a Litigation Counsel to manage an active litigation docket. Duties and qualifications include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with docket maintenance, legal hold orders, e-discovery, witness interviews and document collection, and litigation management
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organize case files, manage logistics etc.)
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Aid attorneys with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Gather relevant information from a variety of sources
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Aid with case settlements
Ideal candidates will have experience handling various phases of litigation matters for a corporate legal department is preferred, but litigation experience at a law firm will be considered also.
If you would like to learn more about the Litigation Paralegal position available in Wilmington, DE, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.