https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png 0 0 Leslie Tucker https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png Leslie Tucker2023-02-24 17:14:472023-02-24 17:14:47In-House Paralegal
Trustpoint.one has partnered with a growing private equity company in its search for a Corporate Paralegal to support their legal department in Greenwich, CT, located near a Metro North station. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handling a very large volume of NDAs, including all of the administrative work associated with getting the NDA’s processed.
- Keeping entities organized, including handling electronic minute books, putting resolutions together, and forming entities
- Drafting some agreements.
- Completing ad hoc projects upon request from the various teams
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a Paralegal handling corporate governance and NDA’s
- Outstanding initiative and work ethic, proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and work with others in implementation of new assignments
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail necessary
If you would like to learn more about the In-House Paralegal position available in Greenwich, CT, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.