Trustpoint One is assisting a private Southeastern based financial services company that has an immediate need for an attorney for an In-House Senior Staff Counsel position in Atlanta. The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of a US accredited law school;
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience with a large law firm or as an in-house attorney with a practice focused on transactions and regulatory issues related to electronic payment systems and products;
- Member, in good standing of the bar of at least one state.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the area of EFT transfers and regulations, pre-paid credit cards, traditional credit cards, direct deposits, or other methods of electronic cash transfers;
- Familiarity with the Truth in Lending Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Electronic Fund Transfer Act, and federal and state money transmitter regulations is required.
- Specific experience advising merchants, processors, financial institutions and other payment system participants with matters involving credit and debit cards, stored value and prepaid card products is also required.
If you would like to learn more about the In-House Senior Staff Counsel position in Atlanta, Georgia, please submit your resume in Word format.