Trustpoint International (Trustpoint.One), a leader in the world of managed legal services, has an immediate need for an In-House Staff Counsel*.
This position is a full time remote/hybrid job offering market competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits.
- Advise executive and HR staff on a wide range of employment law matters
- Ensure corporate compliance with federal and state employment laws
- Oversee HR staff to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Develop proactive training for corporate and HR staff on a wide variety of employment law matters
- Manage and supervise outside counsel
- Review and revise internal HR policies and procedures as required
- JD from a US accredited law school
- Membership in good standing with at least one state bar
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Labor & Employment matters in a law firm or corporate environment
- Thorough understanding of a wide range of federal and state employment laws
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
*Local candidates only at this time
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint.One does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.