Trustpoint.One/Kelly Legal Resources is seeking a team of Professionals with a deep knowledge of the Insurance industry for an upcoming project, slated to begin the first week of November in New York City. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a prestigious national firm on a niche legal matter utilizing an eDiscovery platform and artificial intelligence. The project is slated to last approximately 6 weeks and will offer a competitive hourly rate to qualified candidates.
- Prior legal experience in the Insurance Industry
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ABA and UTBMS (the Uniform Task Based Management System) codes is an absolute must for this project
- Team members will be responsible for validating the coding for a data set of closed workers comp and general liabilities cases.
- Must be able to read UTBMS/ABA coding results and provide a recommendation of whether the algorithm used is correct.
- Work will involve making decisions that may require a modification of logic used to code case work.
Qualified Medical Billing Professionals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.