Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with a Los Angeles insurance defense law firm in their search for an attorney with Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation experience. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- At least 15 years of experience litigating insurance coverage/bad faith cases in both state and federal court.
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills, including knowledge of Westlaw.
- Ability to manage motion practice, including propounding and responding to discovery, taking and defending depositions and appearing at hearings and mediation.
- Current California Bar licensure.
- Position offers flexibility regarding office schedule and location, while working as part of a team and being provided with administrative support and a competitive salary and benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.