TrustPoint.One is partnered with a longstanding and reputable litigation law firm seeking an Insurance Defense Associate. This firm has several attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. Insurance Defense Associates must have strong discovery experience to be considered. This opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits, including free health benefits for their employee!
Insurance Defense Associate responsibilities include:
- Representing a large and well-known insurance company
- Attending depositions, court appearances, settlement conferences and trials
- Requesting and responding to discovery requests
- Negotiating settlements on behalf of the insurance company
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in insurance defense or personal injury matters
- Strong discovery experience
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of California
Qualified Insurance Defense Associates are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.