Great opportunity for an experienced insurance defense attorney to join the Fort Lauderdale office of a respected national law firm on a direct hire basis to handle complex insurance issues and litigation involving insurance coverage and bad faith claims. This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with insurance coverage experience who are looking to develop in their careers by joining a collegial team.
- At least 3 years of experience working on complex insurance claims and litigation and bad faith matters
- Superior legal research, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Some federal court experience preferred, but not required.
- JD from an accredited law school and strong academic credentials
- Admission to the Florida bar. Additional state bar admissions preferred but not required.
If you would like to learn more about the Insurance Defense Associate position available in Fort Lauderdale, FL, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.