Trustpoint One is assisting a multi-state boutique defense firm specializing in complex litigation in its search for an Insurance Defense Attorney with 3-10 years of experience in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma office. Associates will collaborate as part of a team in a very active practice with partners, associates, and paralegals. Attorneys with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited law school;
- Member, in good standing, of the Oklahoma bar;
- Minimum of 3 years’ insurance defense litigation experience;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills.
If you would like to learn more about the Litigation Attorney position in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, please submit your resume in Word format.