Trustpoint.One has partnered with a well-respected insurance defense firm in their search for an experienced litigation attorney for its Miami office. The ideal candidate for the position should have 2-5 years of PIP insurance defense litigation experience. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage caseload from inception to post-trial.
- Attend hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials.
- Prepare pleadings, discovery/discovery responses, motions, and other litigation documents.
- Prepare timely reports to insurance carriers and clients regarding case status and ongoing activities.
- Develop clients via relationship building methods.
- Travel to various courthouses and other locations is expected.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in PIP litigation.
- Experience handling all phases of litigation from pleadings through trial, including taking and defending depositions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate cases.
- Able to manage a high volume caseload.
If you would like to learn more about the Insurance Defense Litigation Attorney position available in Miami, FL, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.